Friday, June 1, 2012

Had to upload this photo of the radicals who got thrown out of #claott2012 for supporting their National Library

Had to upload this photo of the radicals who got thrown out of #claott2012 for supporting their National Library:

This post has generated a good number of views and while I enjoy the tongue in cheek humour about radicals I thought it would be good to include the link to what is a serious campaign about saving Canada's heritage:

http://www.savelibraryarchives.ca/take-action.aspx


Sculpture by Lea Vivot named 'The Secret Bench of Knowledge' - in front of LAC BAC in Ottawa
I have taken (with my camera) this picture of the sculpture by Lea Vivot which is in front of the Library and Archives Canada (LAC)building in Ottawa, and I now place this picture in the public domain. AlainV 06:21, 6 Sep 2004 (UTC)



No comments:

Post a Comment